Dunkaroos Basketball is a grade 1 and 2 division that teaches players the fundamental skills of basketball.
The program will run from Mid - October to Mid February each year (there is a break over Christmas that coincides with the school break)
REGISTER EARLY AS THE SLOTS FILL UP FAST!
- The program will run for one hour, at the same time and same gym each week- Saturday's (Gym and groupings will be posted once confirmed)
- when you register you will be able to select preferred time. Register early as time slots fill up fast.
- The focus of Dunkaroos is based on Canada Basketball FUNDAMENTALS Skill Development program.
- Groups will consist of 6- 8 players per coach
- Each players will receive a basketball and t- shirt
- COACH VOLUNTEERS are needed to support this program. Parents are encouraged to register to coach. Coaching support will be available and supervisors will be at each gym to assist the coaches.
- Coaches will be asked to submit a criminal check to the SMBA. SMBA will cover the cost associated with everything CRC.
Coaches please register online.
If you wish to help coach please register online under Dunkaroos Coaches Registration.
- Online -credit card
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org - please include the player name in the notes section
- Cash/Cheque if not able to send an E-Transfer – mail to 231 Guenter Terrace, Saskatoon, SK, S7N 4P6
Dunkaroo Gym Times
All groups run on Saturdays
Times slots are set up as follows:
- 10:15- 11:30
Click here to register